Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Wilhemina accuses Next Model Management of poaching models [NYP]
· The Union Square market hasn't started, but the complaints have [The Awl]
· Tom Wolfe's commitment to his all-white look extends to the gym [Daily Intel]
· A pork store confronts a changing neighborhood [NYT]
· Bethenny Frankel thinks your baby is fat [Jezebel]