Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Jewelers swarmed by women wanting Kate Middleton's ring [Crain's]
· Nightwood opens a pop-up furniture studio in Downtown Brooklyn [NYMag]
· Magnate Carlos Slim wants to bring Mexican store Sanborns to NYC [NYP]
· Tory Burch's stores with have Lite Brite raindeer in their windows [WWD]
· Why Facebook email could be good for luxury brands [Luxury Daily]