Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Karl Lagerfeld lost a diamond brooch at the CFDA Awards [Page Six]
· What you'll find inside the Twinkle by Wenlan sale [Sugar Rock Catwalk]
· Prospect Heights gets a "Beacon's Closet for kids" [Brooklyn Paper]
· Google's fashion site Boutiques.com debuts [NYT]
· Interesting angle: The site might highlight designer knock-offs [Frockwriter]
· Many, many details on Kate Middleton's engagement ring [The Cut]