Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Beauty miracle: This lotion supposedly repels bed bugs [Fashionista]
· W. Vil gym fans fear Equinox will replace squash with yoga [Curbed NY]
· More yoga: Lady Gaga likes an LES studio [Bowery Boogie]
· NYC brides are traveling to Maryland for a plus-sized wedding shop [The Cut]
· Google might be launching an e-commerce site [Fashionologie]
· Exposed midriffs are coming back, but keep your naval under wraps [Style.com]
· Sky Heels to introduce the world's tallest shoes [Daily Mail]