Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· NoMad's new retail could make "the next Meatpacking District" [WSJ]
· In the window at Barneys: Puffy mushroom hats [Another Normal]
· Christina Hendricks defends her Golden Globes dress [Harper's Bazaar]
· Peek inside Christian Audigier's LA home [Curbed National]
· Sales were sightly up in September, especially for teen stores [NYP]
· Katy Perry, Rihanna, and Lady Gaga text about their outfits [Mirror]