Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Scary: Woman sues Gramercy salon for burning her scalp [NYP]
· Dolce Vita's men's store J.D. Fisk is now open [Bowery Boogie]
· A guide to all the models in Kanye West's new fashion song [Styleite]
· Label Kai Milla, which has been worn by Mrs. O, shuts down [Page Six]
· A little terrorism alert doesn't scare editors at Paris Fashion Week [WWD]
· Female designers like Phoebe Philo are staging a "quiet revolution" [Guardian]
· Dior and Lanvin say people are shopping again [Reuters]