Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kelly Cutrone says she's developing another show for MTV [The Cut]
· Another look at the YSL sale [Mizhattan]
· More new buildings are enlisting designers as decorators [WSJ]
· Whole Foods Bowery has exhibit about the neighborhood [Bowery Boogie]
· Paulina Porizkova called Janice Dickinson a transvestite [Coco Perez]
· Impractical new trend: white-soled shoes [Refinery29]
· Clothing prices are probably going to rise over the next few years [NYP]