Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New York men are entirely too well-dressed these days [The Awl]
· Hugo Boss signed a sponsorship deal with the Knicks [WWD]
· Sisley shooting an ad on Prince Street today [Bowery Boogie]
· Tracy Feith has serious financial problems [NYDN]
· Olivier Theyskens becomes artistic director of Theory [The Cut]
· A slideshow of the biggest fashion trends of the '90s [Life]