Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kate Spade is doing a short story collection with the Strand [Farpitsz]
· Brooklyn artist Keren Richter designs a Sephora palette [Beauty Counter]
· New market Foodshed opens in Boerum Hill [Brooklyn Paper]
· America's Next Top Model dresses the girls as designers [ONTD]
· The zombie shirt: Easiest Halloween costume ever [Boing Boing]
· Kelly Osbourne to design for an existing brand [Hollywood Life]
· Long hair on middle-aged women: Why not? [NYT]