Eight Absurd Halloween Costumes for Couples
- Here is a great example of something completely unsexy warped into something creepily sexy for no apparent reason: Family Guy's "Stewie" and "Sassy Brian."
- Beer pong! She is dressed as a skimpy beer can and he is a table. Actually, he is a door functioning as a table. Nice attention to detail, Ricky's.
- We really enjoy when Ricky's sexualizes normal working relationships. If you don't like "Mile High Hugh Jordan" and "Mile High Captain," you and your loved one can be an airport security guard and flight attendant or "Strip Search
- If you're looking for an edgier update of the classic slutty nurse costume, try "Dr. Herb Smoker" and "Medical Mary Jane."
- The best part about "Sexy Shooter" and "Tequila" here: Neither of them can sit down, but for completely different reasons.
- Nothing says Halloween fun like an offensive stereyptype. If "Arab Sheik" and his Fergie-esque partner "Genie May K. Wish" here strike you as too subtle and classy, you could also try "Hung Lo" and "Orient Seduction.&quo
- Isn't it impressive that Ricky's can still make a profit on Austin Powers costumes? Guess there's no rule that Halloween costumes need to be topical.
- "Cherry Red Riding Hood" has managed to be both in-your-face slutty and truly terrifying. Also unfair: Who wants to dress as a wolf granny when their partner gets to wear crop-top lederhosen?