Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Now open: Greenpoint's Vans-run private skate park [Brooklyn Paper]
· Kleinfeld exec fixed his own tux at Martha Stewart HQ [Page Six]
· Equinox and Derringer teamed up on a bike [Upper West Style]
· New ABC Super Store a huge success in the Bronx [NYP]
· Carroll Gardens shop Olive's Very Vintage is expanding [Brownstoner]
· These Halloween looks were too hot (or lame) for American Apparel [Jezebel]
· Brian Reyes is closing his main collection to focus on private sales [Fashionista]