Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Why designers are making kiddie clothes [NYT]
· M.I.A. wore a burqa on the red carpet [HuffPo]
· Tips for assembling a Halloween costume on the cheap [USA Today]
· Kanye West only follows models on Twitter [Styleite]
· Head of Guerlain made a racist comment (twice) on French TV [CNN]