Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Battle of the cycling studios: SoulCycle vsFlyWheel [NYT]
· New boutiques open in Fort Greene and Red Hook [NYP]
· L'Oreal films on the Bowery today, maybe with Rachel Weisz [Bowery Boogie]
· Target's online stock of Mulberry seems suspiciously low [GuerillaShopper]
· Martha Stewart wants freestanding stores [WWD]
· A graphic designer responds to Gap's logo search [Mule Design]