Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nina Garcia says Project Runway's producers looked for talent [JaxObserver]
· Foot Locker to close a slew of stores [Crain's]
· Hussein Chalayan just bought his name back from Puma [Fashionologie]
· Check out the Kardashians' collaboration with Bebe [The Recessionista]
· Bobbi Brown will give out advice on Twitter next week [StyleList]
· Q&A with Southern-fried designer Billy Reid [T Magazine]