Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How two design mags styled the apartment of J.Crew's Jenna Lyons [AT]
· Madison Avenue reacts to a jewelry store murder [NYT]
· Marchesa auctions off tickets to its runway show, plus a dress [The Thread]
· It's getting cheaper to rent in midtown east's furniture district [Crain's]
· Mogul Ron Burkle wants to buy a majority stake in Barneys [NYP]
· A handy guide to the iPad backlash [Daily Intel]