Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Furniture and design stores on what sells during a recession [NYT]
· More photos from inside the Temperley sale [The Thread]
· Fashion reality shows are "a sad exercise of the banal" [Emperor's Old Clothes]
· Why the iPad will sell [Gizmodo]
· Steve Madden to partner with Diana Ross on shoes [WWD]
· How to tell Donatella Versace from her oft-topless lookalike [Gawker]
· Balmain: Not planning a diffusion line after all [Vogue UK]