Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Handbag designer Devi Kroell is a master packer [The Thread]
· Some notable tidbits from Pratt's panel on sustainable design [Fashionista]
· New blog finds unintentionally hilarious photos in Dwell [Unhappy Hipsters]
· Yet more Alice-in-Wonderland–themed makeup [Platinum Blonde Life]
· These models are really, really excited about their suits [Vice]
· Knockoff perfume: Literally made out of pee [The Awl]