Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· QVC's Fashion Week show defies physics, has no front row [The Cut]
· Is Alexander Wang skipping his sample sale this winter? [The Thread]
· Why H&M's organic labeling practices aren't the problem [Fashionista]
· Dear fashion bloggers: Enough with the whining [Textbook]
· Is this the worst sentence ever written about fashion (or anything)? [The Awl]