Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Three disturbing spring trends [Second City Style]
· Abercrombie's sales are "jaw-droppingly" bad [The Cut]
· Whole Foods offers discounts for employees with low BMIs [Jezebel]
· Chanel has nailed the art of new media [Business of Fashion]
· Balmain is quietly testing a lower-priced range in Asia [Fashionologie]