Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Macy's call for designers might dispel its "Red Lobstery stodginess" [The Awl]
· Mikimoto employee sale has good deals, isn't checking names [Grace & Kate]
· Upside to the recession: Lots of available retail spaces! [AdAge]
· Ivanka Trump will design a line of shoes [WWD]
· China's economy is fueled by "office girls" who love to shop [Jezebel]