Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· West Houston's Alphaville to close after 16 years [VNY]
· Kid in trouble for joke-threatening to bomb an Apple Store [NYP]
· Nice photos from last night's +J press preview [The Shophound]
· What to expect at the MOMA design store this spring [Coolhunting]
· Another hilarious illustration for the Jimmy Choo/Uggs collab [Jalou]
· Here's a list of things to buy in winter [Forbes]
· Sarah Jessica Parker really is going to design for Halston [StyleList]