Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Open a pop-up shop in shuttered boutique Kill Devil Hill [Greenpointers]
· New shop Intimacy wants to improve the bras of the UES [TONY]
· Borders might begin a literary Trashgate of its own [The Recessionista]
· Rag & Bone launches three diffusion lines [StyleFile]
· Banana Republic follows the Gap into updated denim [Lucky]
· The best Jimmy Choo/Uggs illustration we've seen all day [Refinery29]