Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· H&M issues long, thought-out response to Trashgate [FWD]
· Foursquare users battle over mayorship of Equinox [Social Workout]
· Jersey Shore store turns into DVD Funhouse [VNY]
· Natalie Portman wore Rodarte for Target on the red carpet [Fashionista]
· Proof that Grace Coddington is a cat lady, via Martha Stewart [Jezebel]