Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Trader Joe's has no plans to open on the UWS [West Side Independent]
· Versace opens a shop inside Bergdorf [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Now McKinsey's come for Conde Nast, expect more fashion shoots downtown [NYO]
· Marc Jacobs releases a line of skateboards [Hypebeast]
· SATC fans will be deprived a Charlotte York clothing line [The Cut]