Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· East Side Ink in trouble for letting Rihanna tattoo people [NYDN]
· Q&A with the woman behind the Gap's new Merci pop-up shop [The Cut]
· Imposter posing as CEO of company that makes Christmas displays for Saks [NYP]
· The Gucci Group is pinning all its hopes on Balenciaga [Forbes]
· What Paris gets for Fashion's Night Out: The Kaiser tending shop at Chanel [WWD, subscription req'd]