Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're packing up early for the holiday. Have a great weekend, everybody.
Classic Chanel at the 57th Street store via Jetsetcd/Racked Flickr Pool
· Aloha Rag will create its own collection [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Anna Wintour on why she's kicking off Fashion's Night Out in Queens [NYMag]
· Miss the safe, flat glare of your laptop? Try 2D glasses! [Animal NY]
· Erin Wasson relaunches her jewelry line [Elle UK]
· How to get web traffic on a holiday weekend: List American Apparel's sluttiest ads [Stylecrave]