Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· On HBO, Brooklyn is the new Manhattan, style-wise [The Moment]
· Midtown shop Rare Vintage branches out into menswear [WWD]
· Zappos says clothing is its fastest-growing category [NYP]
· Don Fisher, founder of the Gap, died Sunday [NYT]
· Obama attempts to cut down the fashion industry lobby [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Scientists are developing spray-on clothes, other futuristic fashion [The Telegraph]