Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brooklyn industries, especially retail, are holding up despite the recession [Crain's]
· Red Hook's Red Lipstick opens a week from Saturday [Brownstoner]
· J.Crew discriminates against the be-boobed [Jezebel]
· Gilt previews its new travel site, Jetsetter [The Shophound]
· Maison Martin Margiela does Cindarella [FWD]
· Reading Fashion Week through Disney movies [Refinery29]