Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Oak' a.ok tees might be as perfect as Alexander Wang's [The Thread]
· Get ready for the return of the Decadestwo pop-up shop [Fashion Tribes]
· Rachel Zoe has the post-Fashion Week flu [Page Six]
· Designer Tord Boontje and HP collaborate on a laptop [UnBeige]
· College kids spending less on clothes, more on gadgets [WWD, subscription req'd]
· We get Real Housewives; London Fashion Week gets Gwyneth [Daily Mail]
· Is there perhaps a Flintstones influence on Jeremy Scott LFW collection? [Style List]