Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Please enjoy this deranged Bliss Spa ad. Via StyleList
· Anna Sui's Gossip Girl tee for Target has grammar issues [Cheap JAP]
· Too many men in the East Village are wearing pink shirts [EV Grieve]
· Mango launches the lowest-priced diffusion line yet [The Cut]
· Spring beauty is all either hyper-feminine or super-boyish [MarieClaire]
· Tom Ford might return to womenswear [Reuters]
· London Fashion Week is so awesomely bonkers [The Frisky]