Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Wealthy shoppers: Luxury goods insufficiently luxurious [WWD, subscription req'd]
· The fashion industry needs to think more about brand strategy [PSFK]
· Christopher Kane's London show was sweet, girly, inspired by cult suicide [NYT]
· French lawmakers want Photoshopped fashion ads to carry a warning [Gawker]
· Handbags at dawn! Judge gave opinion on LMVH's Google suit this morning [FT]