Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Inside the Future Perfect sale: Modernist furniture, slightly marked down [Brokelyn]
· Did someone stink bomb the Hollister store to protest the cologne smell? [Page Six]
· Ashley Dupre still getting booted from Fashion Week events [Page Six]
· Where to shop on Astoria's 31st Avenue [NYMag]
· The Twittering of insiders was less biting this Fashion Week [WWD]
· Designer debuts a line of Nintendo-inspired evening wear [Jezebel]
· Emma Watson is designing a line with ethical brand People Tree [Catwalk Queen]