Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The ultimate discount brand battle: Costco vs. Target [Brokelyn]
· Trader Joe's sibling Aldi comes to Queens [Crain's]
· Cynthia Rowley and Partners & Spade collaborate on taxi ads [Editors' Blog]
· Mikey's Hook-Up celebrates its first birthday in Dumbo [Brownstoner]
· American Apparel has bodysuits from Vena Cava's NYFW presentation [Refinery29]
· Speaking of AA, DNKY's new bike shorts seem Dov-inspired [Stylecaster]
· The British aren't afraid to publish takedowns of teen bloggers [The Daily Blog]