Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Carrie Bradshaw returns, wears Louboutin for SATC II shoot [Bag That Style]
· Derek Lam has money problems, absent CEO [NYP]
· Herald Square Aldo switches locations, holds 70% off moving sale [Fashion Herald]
· The Barneys Warehouse Sale slashes prices further, adds new signs [Sample Sally]
· Marketing guru Faith Popcorn says brands are dead, except her own [Daily Intel]
· Lanvin's orange suit inspires pumpkin-colored shopping list for colorphobic guys [The Moment]
· Indonesian hair salon advertises with ponytails as subway straps [Copyranter]