Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New men's line Bespoken: Not astronomically expensive [NYT]
· A slideshow of Fashion Week's most awkward cutouts [The Cut]
· Change of Season opens in the East Village [Style File]
· Writer sneaks into Narciso, gets to hug designer, calls mom, cries [Fashionista]
· Real Housewives of New Jersey kid Christine Staub walks in Rebecca Minkoff [People StyleWatch]
· At Betsey Johnson, a band played Blondie and a model wore panties on his head [Jezebel]