Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Yes, Tavi is skipping eighth grade for Fashion Week [WWD]
· At Marc Jacobs, ruffles and doll-like models... [Coutorture]
· ...and only the tiniest of heels [Elle]
· Lady Gaga performed at the MJ afterparty in a red body stocking [The Cut]
· Geren Ford branching out into accessories [WWD]
· Designers seem determined to be optimistic, move on [JC Report]