Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fashion's Night Out might have been fun, but it didn't raise money [Gawker]
· Gareth Pugh's two favorite NYC stores: Evolution and Trash & Vaudeville [BlackBook]
· Preen s/s 2010: Very strappy [Daily Candy Dossier]
· Carine Roitfeld says she's not strong enough for Anna Wintour's job [FabSugar]
· Leigh Lezark: "Being homeless is never chic." Also: "Being me is fun." [The Cut]
· Power dressing is back, but it's no longer as masculine [NYT]