Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Wall Street Journal followed Anna Wintour around Queens [WSJ]
· Gawker stalked her all last night, too. And they caught her smiling. [Gawker]
· NBC New York stayed in the West Village with Taylor Momsen [NBC New York]
· Agent Provocateur's $4,900 corset for S&M types whom money is no object [The Cut]
· On the first day of Fashion Week, Cathy Horyn listens to opera [On the Runway]
· High-end designers experiment with lower-cost fabrics [NYT]
· Joan Collins has never said no to a power suit [Glamour]