Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pantone reveals what colors designers used most for spring [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Lyn Devon shows an updated Audrey Hepburn type [Style.com]
· Nonoo Lyons does 12 pin-up-inspired jackets [Fashionista]
· Everyone is still into The 1980s [WSJ]
· Philip Lim will be showing his first standalone men's collection tomorrow [Hypebeast]
· Designers are all about relaxed pants for spring [The Cut]