Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Designers describe their new collections in one word. Alexander Wang: "Perv." [The Cut]
· Where to find supplies for DIY accessories [Guerilla Shopper]
· Saks wants people to get used to paying full price again [NYP]
· Major luxury firms think the recession is ebbing [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Ikea switches catalog fonts; design world panics [NYP]
· Launch of Opening Ceremony Tokyo draws every celeb ever to Japan [WWD]