Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Project Runway's Kenley, jailed for cat-throwing, found prison "hilarious" [NYP]
· Cynthia Rowley's plan for Fashion's Night Out: Balloon animals! [GlamChic]
· Bulgari trades Madison Avenue for San Francisco, Las Vegas and Dallas [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Fashion ads are filled with half-naked men. Rise of the "himbo"? [WWD]
· The 99 most influential style blogs (we're #17!) [Signature9]
· Preview of Mara Hoffman and Plenty by Tracy Reese on Gilt Fuse today [The Thread]