Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Charlotte Ronson discusses JC Penney [Fashion Makes Me Horny]
· Lindsay Lohan ordered a pizza to Ina when she shopped there last week [Elle]
· How LES shop the Reformation got an Urban Outfitters collab: They asked [The Thread]
· How to tell if a product is really green [Consumerist]
· Frye plans '70's-style women's sneakers for spring [WWD]
· Ikea is owned by a not-very-charitable Dutch charity [Boing Boing]
· Topshop invites UK style bloggers to try the fall collection [Style Bubble]