Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Court Street's AliKat boutique is shuttering [Brownstoner]
· Cole Haan takes away sales commissions in NYC stores; workers unionize [Crain's]
· Christian Siriano's boots show up at 34th Street Payless early [Fashion Herald]
· Fashion's Night Out: The conspiracy theory [Gawker]
· Photos of Kate Moss's fall Topshop collection emerge [Refinery29]
· National magazine sticks it to Abercrombie and Fitch [Time]