Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· 250 models will roam NYC for Fashion's Night Out [Imaginary Socialite]
· Gap gives 1969 jeans to New York Stock Exchange traders [UnBeige]
· Crucial surveys: Is there such a thing as overly shredded jeans? [FabSugar]
· Uniqlo will collaborate with Disney. This worries us. [WWD]
· Anya Hindmarch: Inspired by Margaret Thatcher [Vanity Fair]