Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The UWS's incoming Whole Foods opened its wine shop early [The Shophound]
· Attention: Here are the hours for LES shop Clarabella's final week [Clarabella NYC]
· Milla Jovovich got married this weekend in a dress of her own design [Grazia]
· Carolina Herrera might lose company president, and thus celeb endorsement [NYP]
· Coco Before Chanel turns out to be oddly drab [BlackBook]
· Levi's archivist Lynn Downey talks denim history [A Continuous Lean]
· Marc Dreier's Ponzi scheme's fashion victims include Nike and Diesel [WWD, subscription req'd]