Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New men's shop Hog Mountain coming to Park Slope [Brownstoner]
· Apple might be the most lucrative store on Fifth Avenue [Bloomberg]
· Is DKNY for sale? So rumor has it [Fashionista]
· Martha's Vineyard boutique dedicates windows to Michelle Obama [Boston Herald]
· Vera Wang and Oscar de la Renta to appear on Sesame Street [Limelife]· Maureen Dowd takes on Anna Wintour for some reason [NYT]
· A highly amusing Q&A with The Rachel Zoe Project's Brad Goreski [Valet]
· Gitman Bros collaborate with Opening Ceremony Tokyo on rainbow shirts [Material Interest]