Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· David Barton at Astor Place: "Not all gay" [Social Workout]
· Yoko Ono teams up with threeAsFour for Fashion Week. Of course. [FWD]
· Hollister now sells "I heart the woody" t-shirts for teen girls [Jezebel]
· Defunct fashion incubator Gen Art kind of a mess, says tipster [Gawker]
· Payless fall collabs now on sale [Refinery29]
· Humane Society sues Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf for selling endangered ocelot boots [The Cut]