Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· A heartwarming tale of mother-daughter bonding via shoplifting at Saks [NYP]
· Cintra Wilson declares JCPenneygate "officially flame-broiled to death" [Dregublog]
· Gawker rooftop pays homage to old NYC storefronts [Gothamist]
· Marc Jacobs: Not brimming with enthusiasm about Fashion Week [The Cut]
· Vera Wang isn't appearing on Dancing With the Stars after all [Racked LA]
· Hot Topic leads the way in YouTube-related merchandise [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Crazy forest of pipes installed in Tokyo's Diesel Denim Gallery [Gizmodo]