Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Tyra Banks was spotted buying over 20 frozen dinners in DUMBO [NYP]
· Self-Edge opens on LES as 30-year-old Bonnie's New York closes [NYT]
· Inside Australian jewelry designer Stefano Canturi's new UES boutique [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Poor sales inspire Abercrombie to cut prices [WWD]
· High heels, like skinny jeans, are bad for your health [HuffPo]
· Seoul's Prada Transformer blows the Chanel Mobile Art Pavilion out of the water [The Australian]