Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Williamsburg boys debunk "hipster potbelly" myth [Flavorwire]
· Bloomingdale's flagship plans giant first-floor makeover [WWD]
· More (plus dramatic photo) on Harlem store owner who shot robbers [City Room]
· Spotted in the window of a Neiman Marcus in New Jersey: Sleeping dudes [Ideeli]
· Perez Hilton breaks news of this cutting-edge romper thing [CocoPerez]
· Beloved 90's nail polish brand Hard Candy partners with Wal-Mart [Nylon]